Admissions“ High school graduation may have once been a finish line, but today it is just a beginning.” Arne Duncan, Former Secretary of Education, U.S. Dept. of Education
LOOKING FOR A NEW SCHOOL HOME ???
Florida Metropolitan Transitional Academy (FL M.T.A.)
Locations throughout Central and Southeast Florida
FL MTA Palm Beach County: Judge Rodgers Community Center
Industry partnerships and employment
- ABC INSTITUTE http://www.wetrain.org
- T-MOBIL https://www.t-mobil.com
- EDMENTUM https://www.edmentum.com
- MICROSOFT https://education.microsoft.
- FLORIDA FISHING ACADEMY https://www.
- MCDONALDS https://www.mcdonalds.com
- ESTELLA’S BRILLIANT BUS https://estellasbrilliantbus.
- CARVING STATION BUFFET https://www.carvingstationlp.
Instruction and Assessment with mobile options utilizing laptops, tablet and cloud-based technology
Links to Career Technical Education, Skills Trades, and Entrepreneurial opportunities
Highly qualified certified teachers experienced instructional and supportive staff
ADMISSION PROCESS REQUIREMENTS
Our School curriculum has challenging academics and enrichment programs. We offer a positive learning environment that encourages dignity and self-sufficiency. Our curriculum ensures the opportunity for each student to realize his/her full potential. Our experienced teachers combined with mobile instruction will lead our students in a full range of classes.
A private non-profit academy, grades K-12, up to age 22. Offering Career and Technical Education (CTE)/Pre-Apprenticeship Skills Training/Skilled Trades courses including Autistic Spectrum Disorder Program
Requirements for Graduation-State Requirements Apply Grades K-12
Students must earn 24 credits to graduate. The distributional requirements are listed below. Students earn one credit for each core course and a ½ credit for electives.
- 4 years of Math (4 Credits)
- 4 years of Science (4 Credits)
- 4 years of English (4 Credits)
- 4 years of Social Science core subject (4 Credits)
- 8 semesters of Fine Arts/Computers/Foreign Language (4 Credits)
- 2 semesters of PE (2 Credits)
- 1 semester of Health (1 Credit)
- 1 semester of Computer Applications (1 Credit)
- 100 hours of Community Service
**Course offerings may change due to staffing or student interest.
TUITION RATES AND FEES
Fee Schedule requirements for the 2021-22 academic year. Subject to change based on the State of FL. Scholarship requirements:
High school (9-12 up to age 22 ESE)*
$7,100 per year or FL Scholarship (Tuition waived/adjusted)
Elementary/Middle School (K-8) or FL Scholarship tuition waived) $7100 YEAR
YEARLY FEES (payment plans available)
Application Fee – $100**
Equipment Fee – $50 (non-refundable)
Registration Fee – $250
Technology Use Fee – $200 ($20/month)
Transportation (if required based on individual student need) $TBA
**WAIVED FOR THE FIRST 25 APPLICANTS